Today, Grayson and I needed to run a few errands after Kindermusic. One of those errands was to Target. Well, when we are at Target we can not help going by the toy aisle and today was not any different. While on the toy aisle, we came across this really cool dump truck on clearance. I could not resit getting it! I mean after all it was a dump truck almost bigger than Grayson. Once we got home and I got it out of the car...Grayson was hooked. The pics of him actually in the dump truck, were taken when I was cleaning up after dinner and I could here him rustling around in the living room. When I went into see what he was doing...it turned out that he had crawled up into the back of the dump truck to watch Backyard Barnigans...this is one of the only shows he will watch. All in all, it was another great day and Grayson know loves dump trucks bigger than him :)
I just got caught with the camera!
So proud of his new Dump Truck!

I just got caught with the camera!
So proud of his new Dump Truck!
Today is our four year wedding anniversary. WOW... Four wonderful years! It really only seems like yesterdaythat we walked down the aisle. Let's see in the past four years... I moved from Memphis to Atlanta to be with my sweet fiance, we bought a house, Greg got a new job with LMA, I got a new job with Trulife, Greg got a new job with Medtronic, we sold our house in Atlanta :(, moved to Memphis, bought a new house, became prego with Grayson :), Grayson was born:) , I quite my job to stay at home, and now here we are just as happy, if not happier than the day we met. We are so blessed! I look forward to what all the many more years have in store for us. Happy Anniversary Greg...I love you!




1 comment:
Hi! my name is lisa and i'm an old friend of greg's from lutron. i've been trying to get you guys to vegas so i can finally meet you as well! the invitation is always open :) anyway, i hope you don't mind but i love that you have a blog so i can check in on your cute family.
lots of love - lisa
Post a Comment