We are expecting a new baby late August. My due date is August 27th but, I will probably have the baby around August 23rd. As of today I am 15 weeks 1 day. Grayson is so funny, he will point to my belly and say "baby'. I think he is starting to understand that there is a baby in my tummy and he is going to be a big brother soon. We are so excited and will keep you all updated. We ask you all to pray for us and the health of our new baby.
Love,
Jeri, Greg and Grayson.



2 comments:
congratulations guys! we are so excited for you. its a big change but wonderful all the same!
Jeri,
Congratulations! I found your blog from Merritt's page...we have one too I love this stuff! Our number 2 is coming in August as well! I hope you are feeling good...I love all of the pictures of ya'll. Love, Lauren
Post a Comment