My Blog List

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mommy, I need to go potty!


So, I have not officially started potty training Grayson b/c every doctor I have talked to said just wait b/c he will only regress after the baby is born. I did go ahead and buy the essentials for potty training which included a "Car's" cushioned potty seat. Anyway, the other day Grayson woke up from his nap saying "Mommy, I need to go potty". I was so excited! I took him straight to the potty and we sat and sat and sat and sat... you get the point! Anyway, no poopie or pee pee in the potty but, at least he asked to go. I see that as a positive! I was also able to get this adorable picture.


1 comment:

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

i LOVE that he looks so proud of himself despite the fact that he's *done* nothing. think how thrilled he'll be when he actually does go! good luck...you'll have to give me pointers for when i start w/ our G!