My Blog List

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Daddy's old school rocking horse...




Grayson's Nena and Pappy decided to get Greg's rocking horse from when Greg was a kid down from the attic. Some of you might recognize this horse. I think it had to be the "toy of the year" at least one year in the late 70's early 80's. I am almost certain that I also had this horse as a child and I would put money on it that if I asked, it is probably in my Dad's attic. Anyway, this horse is fierce... to say the least! In the 15 minutes Grayson was on "Gabe" (Grayson gave the horse the name btw) he fell off many times, busted his lip on Gabe's mane, brused his forehead on Gabe's mane and brused his back on Gabe's tail. It was quite a ride but Grayson would fall off and get right back up like a true cowboy! He was shouting "gettie up" and making whip noises the entire time. Here are some pic's. Enjoy!!!

Grayson and Gabe


Grayson showing me his busted lip. Notice the blood on his sleeves?
Posing with Gabe and he is so proud!
Gettie up!

No comments: