
This picture sums up what the last 2 1/2 months have been like. I potty trained Grayson the first week of May. We literally stayed on lock down for five full days. It was quite the experience and an adventure to say the least.
One thing that doctors, friends with kids, people who come to your baby shower, etc. failed to mention to me before having kids, is what "potty training" would be like.
Now that I have conquered it! I feel like a warrior. It is really all about staying consistent and strong all while having a great big smile on your face.
Grayson did really well, and the reason why I think he did so well is because we waited until he was older to start therefore he was able to fully understand what was going on therefore he was "really" ready.
He really has done a wonderful job with it but, when he has to go, he is not afraid to drop his pants and go. Hopefully, he will not do this out on the playground once preschool starts back :)



1 comment:
this photo still makes me laugh! i also wanted to tell you that i LOVE the shot of the 4 of you @ the top of your blog...YOU, my sweet SKINNY friend, look absolutely amazing! love you guys! XO
Post a Comment