My Blog List

Sunday, September 14, 2008

17 months old today...

Grayson is seventeen months today! He is changing so much every day. I feel like he is saying new things all the time. Just a few days ago he pointed to his sippie cup so, I gave it to him. When he was finished he tapped me on the back of my leg and when I turned around he handed his sippie cup back to me and said "Thank You" it was so sweet. Look at the comparison of him today and a year ago today. It is crazy how much he has changed!

Today (17 months)
One year ago today (5 months)
It was really nice and windy out today so, we took Grayson down to the river right before sunset. We wanted to take full advantage of Hurricane Ike's gift to Memphis (the cooler temperature and great breeze) and fly a kite with Grayson. He loved it! Here are some pics!
Daddy and Grayson getting ready
Grayson and his Spiderman kite
Grayson flying the kite

The Kite was up really high
Giving a high five on a successful kite flying day ;)

No comments: