This Labor Day weekend was
a lot of fun. Greg and I
headed to Oxford, MS on Saturday to see the Memphis Tigers (my alumni) and Ole Miss Rebels (Greg's alumni) play for the last time EVER. This game is always
a lot of fun for both Greg and I and we are so sad they will no longer play each other. The Rebels did beat the Tigers! It was bitter sweet for me. Clearly, I am sad that the Tigers lost but, I was really happy to see Ole Miss play fairly decent. It will make for a much more enjoyable football year while watching the Rebels play.

Today (Monday), we wanted to do something outside so, we decided to go to a fair. I am usually
skittish about fairs...period! I thought for some reason that this particular fair would not be as bad as some of the past fairs I had been to. Well, it turned out just the same as all the others. I did however, get to see the largest pig in the world and for only a dollar. The pig was thirteen years old and weighed a whopping 1,300 lbs. I kept saying, "look
Grayson, a
piggy" I don't think he recognized this giant pig as an
actual pig. I mean, compared to all the cute pic's of pigs he has seen and the cute little baby pigs we had seen earlier at the petting zoo this was clearly not in the same class of pigs. It was really a sight to see though, and that is exactly why I have posted a pic below. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment