This was the first Thanksgiving that Greg and I hosted at our very own house. I was a little apprehensive at first with how everything was going to turn out. I had put together a good size menu (for it only being 5 adults) that still had to be cooked, I also had to decorate, clean the house, all while making sure Grayson was well tended to (and his Turkey hat craft was completed). I was very lucky because at the last minute my Mom decided to come and visit for a few days. I am not sure if I could have done everything with out her help. She helped me pre cook a few dishes like the dressing, sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce. The day of, I completed the rest of the menu on my very own. I am happy to say that everything turned out great and everyone cleaned their plates.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment