My Blog List

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Vivi is Crawling!

I have fallen a little behind on updating my blog. I am going to try and work on updating during nap time today, that is plan as of right now at least. Anyway, while I had a second, I wanted to post a video taken of Vivi Grace over this past weekend. On Friday she was rolling to get from point A to point B and on Sunday she was pretty much crawling. She made quite the change in her technique over a day and a half :) She is changing so much everyday. It feels like I went to bed one night and she was a sleepy newborn and I woke up to a curious, energized little baby girl in the morning. It is hard to believe that in just 3 1/2 months she will be a year old. I wish I could slow the time. We are all having so much fun watching her grow and develop her sunny personality. Grayson is SUPER excited that she is becoming more mobile and tells me he can't wait until she can place chase with him. They both light up when they see each other. It is the sweetest thing to see!



1 comment:

randomly crafty said...

YAY!!! Congrats Baby Vivi!! She get more beautiful in every picture you post!