Grayson with his new table!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Grayson's new table and chairs....
I finally found the perfect table and chairs for Grayson. I found it at this little boutique called Mango Street. The table is so cute! Both the table and chairs legs are shaped like popsicle sticks. It is a wooden table that has been treated so, crayon, finger paint, etc. is easy to wipe right off. I am still deciding on the color. I brought home the white table but, I am thinking about taking it back(yes, I will even return children's tables) for the other color which is a retro orange (it is orange where the white is not the entire table). The orange is a lot brighter and so fun!!! Anyway, regardless of the color of the table, Grayson LOVES it! I put in together while Grayson was napping this afternoon. The table was his after nap surprise. Here are some pic's!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment