A hand full of you might remember that I was originally going to do a sock monkey nursery theme but, ended up going with something else. I do love what I decided going with but, now that Grayson is a toddler and not a baby I am starting to wish he had the sock monkey theme. Over the next several months, I am going to start working Grayson’s “big boy” room. I have been thinking about adding some sock monkey accent pieces while he is still a toddler and then when he gets older we can take the sock monkeys away and replace them with HIS favorite things. I am not sure why I love sock monkeys so much? I just think they are so adorable, classic and original. With this all being said, my Mom (Grayson’s Mimi) came yesterday to visit for a few days. As she always does she brought Grayson a “happy”. This particular “happy” is especially awesome and perfect timing. It is a Sock Monkey night light. Grayson absolutely loves it as do I and it gives off the most perfect light, not to dim or bright. Thanks Mimi it will be so prefect for his new “big boy” room!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Sock Monkeys...
A hand full of you might remember that I was originally going to do a sock monkey nursery theme but, ended up going with something else. I do love what I decided going with but, now that Grayson is a toddler and not a baby I am starting to wish he had the sock monkey theme. Over the next several months, I am going to start working Grayson’s “big boy” room. I have been thinking about adding some sock monkey accent pieces while he is still a toddler and then when he gets older we can take the sock monkeys away and replace them with HIS favorite things. I am not sure why I love sock monkeys so much? I just think they are so adorable, classic and original. With this all being said, my Mom (Grayson’s Mimi) came yesterday to visit for a few days. As she always does she brought Grayson a “happy”. This particular “happy” is especially awesome and perfect timing. It is a Sock Monkey night light. Grayson absolutely loves it as do I and it gives off the most perfect light, not to dim or bright. Thanks Mimi it will be so prefect for his new “big boy” room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment